- Development and testing of Android applications. Test on the latest mobile devices.
- Developed apps according to UI/UX specifications that follow emerging design trends.
- End-to-end testing of the application.
- Utilize agile development methodology.
- Developed at least one mobile application on Android.
- Familiar with Java and Android Studio.
- Proficient with using web services (e.g. REST, JSON, XML).
- Comfortable with MacOS.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Any undergraduate student who is currently enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university. Friendly demeanor and strong communication skills. Your operation is independent, goal-oriented, structured and shaped by economic thinking. They are characterized by their conceptual skills, flexibility, resilience, organizational skills, creativity and team spirit.
- Plenty of rewards. You will be working with real events where your ideas are counted.
- Training from Team leader. You will be working in a team with a flat hierarchy, thus possibility to learn and interact with trainer all the time.
- Certificate and so on.
Apply with CV and cover letter (including interested internship duration, starting and ending time) via email:
Dr. Jay Krishna Thakur, UIZ Umwelt und Informationstechnologie Zentrum,
Neue Grünstraße 38, 10179, Berlin, Germany, Tel: +49-30-20679115
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , web: www.uizentrum.de