UIZ offers services in the field of application of GIS analysis for environmental, social, economic and political data. The ideal intern will be experienced in a variety of analytical and technical responsibilities related GIS analysis, application development and support in the project.
- The analysis techniques has to be used in various fields such as meteorology, forestry, environmental management, agriculture, health, homeland security etc.;
- Collecting data sets; data acquiring, monitoring and dissemination data;
- Closely working with satellites and sensors data and analysis;
An Associate’s degree in GIS, Cartography, Geography, Computer Science, Engineering, Planning, or other GIS related field,
- Should be able to do Project management with high organizational skills,
- Should have basic internet and office operation software knowledge,
- Should have good communication skills in both English and German,
- Plenty of rewards. You will be working with real clients where you idea are counted.
- Training from Team leader. You will be working in a team with a flat hierarchy, thus possibility to learn and interact with trainer all the time.
- Certificate and so on.
Apply with CV and cover letter (including interested internship duration, starting and ending time) via email:
Dr. Jay Krishna Thakur, UIZ Umwelt und Informationstechnologie Zentrum,
Neue Grünstraße 38, 10179, Berlin, Germany, Tel: +49-30-20679115
Email: email@example.com , web: www.uizentrum.de