Freelancer – Marketing Executive
Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications;
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites;
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition;
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur;
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign;
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met;
- Assisting the project to the production department and communicating with for completing of the project;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Requirements of the role:
- Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in Marketing.
- Project management/organizational skills.
- Basic internet and office operation software knowledge.
We expect the person who is successful in the Marketing Executive role to execute the marketing plan agreed and apply their own innovative ideas.
How to apply:
Please send your complete application (including your short resume and certificates) to email@example.com.
Your application will be reviewed by UIZ. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.