We encourage our interns to bring fresh ideas that enhance the experience of current participants or ideas to create a new event altogether. Event Management interns focus on both the nuts and bolts of the event management, as well as the marketing side of the event. Interns will be able to see every detail of an event come to fruition. You will be turning creative and outgoing energy into more participants at events, as well as finding realistic solutions that are a constant part of the event world.
- design, planning, organization and implementation of events,
- Invitation and participant management including database maintenance and the creation of action plans and schedules,
- Marketing of the event,
- You will work closely with internal departments and service providers and provide the quality and compliance of scheduling and budget safe,
- Coordination of internal and external processes, the organization and supervision of local events, as well as follow-up and monitoring to your varied range of tasks,
- Services to participant,
- Preparation of the reports of an events,
Any undergraduate student who is currently enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university. friendly demeanor and strong communication skills. Your operation is independent, goal-oriented, structured and shaped by economic thinking. They are characterized by their conceptual skills, flexibility, resilience, organizational skills, creativity and team spirit and have very good user knowledge in MS Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Very good English and German language.
- Plenty of rewards. You will be working with real events where your ideas are counted.
- Training from Team leader. You will be working in a team with a flat hierarchy, thus possibility to learn and interact with trainer all the time.
- Certificate and so on.
Apply with CV and cover letter (including interested internship duration, starting and ending time) via email:
Dr. Jay Krishna Thakur, UIZ Umwelt und Informationstechnologie Zentrum,
Neue Grünstraße 38, 10179, Berlin, Germany, Tel: +49-30-20679115
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , web: www.uizentrum.de