C# / ASP.NET Developer – Web and GIS Applications – UIZ would like to offer internship for developers to formulate and strengthen team of developers – Microsoft, C#, ASP.NET (GIS).
This position is based in Berlin. This role requires sound knowledge of C#, ASP.Net and Microsoft database technologies. On top of this preference will be given to developers with knowledge across a broad spectrum of programming languages and techniques who have demonstrable experience applying both existing and new technologies in developing Geo-Info solutions. Experience of GIS Systems such as Google Earth or Bing Maps API or Open Layers are also required.
– Design, planning and development of solutions based on industry requirements
– Participate as part of a project team to design, code, test and implement moderately complex programs to support the portfolio management process
– Lead small to mid-level sized programs or portions of a program
– Establishes testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release
– Monitor and report to management on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures
Specific Job Duties
– Applicant should be highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET development focusing on web development.
– Applicant must have strong Transact SQL experience and be used to dealing with large datasets and/or real time information
– Experience of GIS Systems such as Google Earth or Bing Maps API or Open Layers.
– Applicant will ideally be versed in Agile technologies
Skills and experience:
– Demonstrable experience of a key role in building web applications
– Highly proficient in C# and .NET, focusing on ASP.NET (GIS)
– Thorough knowledge of one or more technologies (e.g..Net, C#, User Interface, XML, database technologies, spatial technologies)
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
Currently you are studying information technology or, related subject. You have strong enthusiasm for the internet and its possibilities.
- Plenty of rewards. You will be working with real clients where you idea are counted.
- Training from Team leader. You will be working in a team with a flat hierarchy, thus possibility to learn and interact with trainer all the time.
- Certificate and so on.
Communication language required:
– Fluent in German and English languages
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your latest CV to email@example.com .