Description and duties
Marketing Interns are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, services or ideas. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The Marketing Interns oversee day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spends against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets
- Assisting the project to the production department and communicating for completion of the project
- Supporting Marketing manager and other colleagues
An Intern should have or, pursuing Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in business related subject.
- Should be able to do Project management with high organizational skills
- Should have basic internet and office operation software knowledge
- Should have good communication skills in both English (good) and Deutsch (basic)
- Success bonus
- Plenty of rewards. You will be working with real clients where you idea are counted.
- Training from Team leader. You will be working in a team with a flat hierarchy, thus possibility to learn and interact with trainer all the time.
- Certificate and so on.
Apply with CV and cover letter (including interested internship duration, starting and ending time) via email:
Dr. Jay Krishna Thakur, UIZ Umwelt und Informationstechnologie Zentrum,
Neue Grünstraße 38, 10179, Berlin, Germany, Tel: +49-30-20679115
Email: email@example.com , web: www.uizentrum.de